Monday 3 April 2017

Tonic Studios launch Belle Boutique at Hochanda

People, do I have something lovely to share with you! Tonic Studios is launching some new stamps on Hochanda today (available in the UK, US and The Netherlands:-). They are the Belle Boutique rubber stamps: 3 individual ladies in beautiful gowns and 1 couple dancing. 

They are about 12-13 cm (~4  inches) high and have a brush pen sketched look. It really reminded me of a French Boutique full of designer balll gowns so I set about making a that:


I had to do a good bit of fuzzy cutting, particularly for the open backed dress and put some acetate behind it for support. But I am so happy with the result.

I stamped the ladies on some thick white cardstock ( I Use Stampin' Up! Thick Whisper White), coloured in the dresses with the Nuvo Brush Script pens and added details with the new Glitter Markers. These are just fab and will also be launched today.

Making the card base took a good bit of measuring but it worked out in the end. The scissors at the bottom hold the front up. If you want to send the card off flat you can just fold it flat.


The measuring tape is some washi tape I had in my stash. The Blush Gold card base is from Tonic Studios and the Patterned Paper is some scrapbooking paper I had in my stash. 

I made 2 more cards that I'll share on my Instagram later as well but I hope you can check out the show. There should be some fab inspiration on there from my fellow design team members.

The first show today airs at 5 PM UK time but there will be more shows and you can always watch the last 7 days worth of shows at your leisure. But they might be sold out by then:-)

In the UK you can find Hochanda at:
  • SKY 663 (24/7)
  •  
  • FREEVIEW 85 (24/7)
  •  
  • FREESAT 817 (24/7)




  • From the 1st of February you can watch www.hochanda.com in Netherlands on SBS9 every morning at 8am, for 3 hours.



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment