Tuesday 19 July 2022

New 2022 Workshop: Hues of Happiness on the 4th of September

 

Hello everyone, I'm back!

I've joined Stampin' Up! again. I've been thinking about it for a while and when I saw this summer's Sale-A-Bration joining offer I couldn't resist any longer. On top of a great deal (£130 of product for just £99 incl. shipping and a Business Starter Set) you now also get the Making Plans Planner Kit, 3 Notebooks and Stamp Set for free. And who doesn't love a cute planner? I know I do.


So as soon as it came in, I started planning my first workshop: Sunday September 4th from 10.00 - 12.30 we'll be creating 2 cards and a decorated frame with the Hues of Happiness Suite. This suite is just the perfect, happy, all-rounder with foliage and blooms in bright rainbow colours. There's a versatile stamp set with matching dies as well as beautiful 12 x 12 patterned papers. I ordered this collection in my Starter Kit and it is stunning!

I've found a new location to hold my events, it's one of my favourite places in Portishead: Shanicatti Shakes. They look like a quirky English tearoom with porcelain tea cups and tea pots with cosies. They do amazing cakes and of course...shakes:-) I'm so chuffed that they were up for me holding events at their tearoom.

Send me an email at sgortzak@yahoo.co.uk if you'd like to join us. Costs are £ 20 incl. materials and drinks. You are encouraged to bring your own craft tools but don't worry if you haven't got any, there will be tools to use. All abilities are welcome: beginner, enthusiast and paper addicts, I've got you covered:-)

If you'd like to order the whole product suite before the workshop than the workshop is FREE for you. If you buy it after the workshop you'll get a credit towards another workshop. 

Hope to see you there!

Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment