Wednesday 12 October 2016

Getting sidetracked by a scarecrow - Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp set and Punch

Halloween Cookie Cutter Stamp set and Punch

So last week I decided to get cracking on Halloween Treats. I had checked with one of the neighbours and YES they do Halloween here. I then checked how many kids would come by... 50! So let's not leave this till the last minute and break out my new Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp set and the matching Cookie Cutter Punch:


 This set has 4 cute gingerbread shaped "characters": A skeleton, a mummy, Dracula jr and....a scarecrow. And it is this scarecrown that got me totally side tracked. I just had to colour him in and then I just had to make some cards with him:-)

I used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour him in. These are dual tipped markers in the same colours as the Stampin' Up! dye inks and match the cardstock perfectly. I did a version on Whisper White (below) and one on Crumb Cake cardstock. I like both but I think the Crumb Cake background gives it just that little bit more of "scarecrow" feel if I imagine that they are made from old burlap bags:-)

Stampin Up Cookie Cutter Halloween Birthday Card

And now I still have to make those Halloween treats:-) Wish me luck...and focus:-)

Anybody else doing handmade Halloween Treats? Let me know what you're doing. I'd love to hear.

xxx

Sonja


No comments:

Post a Comment