Saturday 22 October 2016

Thankful Thoughts for the Colouring Challenge

Hi everyone!

My entry for the Pinkies Colouring Challenge is open for voting together with lots of other beautiful colouring techniques. Please visit Michelle's blog to vote for your Top 3 by clicking the heart in the Top right corner.

http://www.michellelast.co.uk/2016/10/pinkies-colouring-challenge.html

I thought I'd share these Thank You cards with you:
Colour in your stamps using sponge daubers and dye ink.

I made them for our Pinkies Team Challenge over at Michelle Last's blog. The theme of the challenge was:

COLOURING

One of the ways I like to colour in my stamps is by using sponge daubers:


For these cards I picked three colours that blend nicely: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo. I then applied them (lightest tot darkest colour) to the Thank You So Much stamp from the Thankful Thoughts set:

Then you "breath" on them to moisten them a bit and stamp! Mat onto Gold Foil Sheet and adhere to your card base with some dimensionals. That's it. Fun and simple! I hope you have a go yourself.

All products used for this project can be found in my shop. Just click on the 'Shop Now' Banner at the top.

Alternatively you can also e-mail me your order at sgortzak@yahoo.co.uk

My offer to refund you your P&P for orders placed over € 60/£50 with me is valid until Dec. 31st 2016. After you have placed and paid for your order just send me an e-mail: sgortzak@yahoo.co.uk

I can sell to any European country where Stampin' Up! is active: United Kingdom, The Netherlands, France, Germany and Austria. If you are in the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia or New Zealand you can contact a local demonstrator and they will be happy to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment