Monday 29 August 2016

Serene Scenery Paper Stack - oh the possibilities!


If you've been following me on Instagram you may know that I am trying to use up the supplies I get in. It is so easy hoarding all your pretty paper and embellishments but that is not really why I bought them. I bought them to make pretty things with that put a smile on the face of the people I send them too. Cause really that is why I make and send cards: spread the love one card (or letter:-) at a time.

And so when I got the really cool Serene Scenery Paper Stack, with 48 papers in 12 different designs I was determined to use them up:


I particularly liked the photo-realistic ones and was lucky to find this video by the talented Patty Bennett to help me make my first dent into the stack. She made about 50 cards, now that is some serious using-it-up! I was inspired to make couple myself:


Not too bad but I think I love my latest pairing most: 


For the card on the left I fussy cut the stamped images of From Land to Sea and arranged them on top of the weather wood paper from the Serene Scenery paper stack and I love how it turned out. On top of that I used the Banner and sentiment from Badges and Banners. This card went to a fellow demonstrator. I decided to swap half of my paper stack with  her so I wrapped it up nicely with a shield from the Banners and Badges set.

What do yo think? What else could I make with this? I was thinking some Project Life cards for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment