Wednesday 5 October 2016

Vintage Leaves and Serene Scenery Paper Stack - Match Made in Heaven?

You may remember that I was determined to use up my Serene Scenery Paper Stack (see this blogpost from August) and I am happy to report I have found another good match! Last week after I had been making my Hardwood Maple Leave card. I had die cut quite a few different leaves and had stamped them as well but didn't use them for that project so they were lying on my craft desk when I said down to make some Project Life cards with the Serene Scenery Paper Stack. Only I never got around to Project Life because I realized I could do something fab if I combined one of the papers from the Serene Scenery Paper Stack with my die cut Vintage Leaves:

Vintage Leaves and Serene Sceneries Patterned Paper


Love how this turned out. The multi-coloured leaves were made by sponging different colours of ink onto my Vintage Leaves stamps using sponge daubers. I love how daubers give a light layer of colour and you get a  gradual blend of colours. I made sure to start with the lighter colours first and green last so I wouldn't get any dark Garden Green in my Delightful Dijon:-)



Vintage Leaves - Leaves Framelits Dies - Serene Scenery Paper Stack

Supplies used:







You can find all supplies and more in my Stampin' Up! webshop: http://tinyurl.com/shopsonjagortzak

My offer to refund you your P&P for orders placed over € 60/£50 with me is valid until Dec. 31st 2016. After you have placed and paid for your order just send me an e-mail: sgortzak@yahoo.co.uk

Alternatively you can also e-mail me your order at sgortzak@yahoo.co.uk

I can sell to any European country where Stampin' Up! is active: United Kingdom, The Netherlands, France, Germany and Austria. If you are in the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia or New Zealand you can contact a local demonstrator and they will be happy to help you.



No comments:

Post a Comment