Monday 15 May 2017

Win and tonic Challenge May: Awesome Awesome Awesome


It's Win and Tonic time again peeps! And I am so excited about the Product Theme this month: Any Nuvo Product! Nuvo products are Tonic's colour media: markers, embossing powders, embellishment mousse and...glitter and glimmer!


I decided to have a play with the fabulous Glimmer Pastes. I die cut the Rococo Sneakers Die several times from white cardstock and stacked them on top of each other. Then I put some white cardstock behind it and carefully filled the empty space with Glimmer Paste in Pink Opal and Amethyst Purple. When that was dry I die cut one more sneaker from gold glitter paper and put it on top.

To make the actual card I used one of the Tonic Craft Perfect Foiled Card Blanks as a base and added a strip of turqoise dotted paper at the bottom. I die cut the word Awesome from the Miniature Moments - Awesome, Cool & Sweet die set and used a coloured in flower from the Delicate Detail Floral Flourish Stamp Set.

I hope you are inspired to make something too. Go and check out the Win and Tonic Blog to see what the other DT-members have made and what this month's price is:-)

This month these are you choices:

Colour - neutrals ie creams, taupes etc
Technique - stenciling with your dies
Product - any Nuvo product
Theme - open theme so any occasion
International Entries also qualify!




Happy Crafting!

Love,  Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment