Thursday 4 January 2024

January's Workshop: Desktop Calendar and Post-It note holder

 


Time for a clean slate and starting the year off right! On January 13th we'll be making this desk calendar with Post-It Notes. Isn't it just the cutest? It's on my desk and I can't stop staring at it. And I can't be the only crafter who loves Stationary just as much as crafting supplies so this is the perfect combo!

I've used paper from the Delightfully Eclectic Paper Pack. It's a huge pack of 48 double sided sheets in 12 completely different designs. To match the pack of Soulful Post-It Note blocks I chose this flower pattern and used the Fresh Freesia Cardstock to match and some Misty Moonlight and Crushed Curry for contrast. 

The brilliant crafty die cuts are from the Crafting with You bundle. In this bundle you get dies, stamps and sentiments related to crafting:


A timeless must-have set for any crafter. And now is the perfect time to order this bundle as it is Sale-A-Bration! Which means that for every £45 you spend you can choose a FREE gift from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. So what are you waiting for? Have a look:


And if you want to join me for the workshop send me a message at sgortzak@yahoo.co.uk.









No comments:

Post a Comment