How are you all? Hope you've had time to get away for a day or more this summer, see some new places and old faces. I was lucky enough to do quite a but of travel: Winchester, Aldeburgh, Bath, The Netherlands and a long weekend at Dungeness in Kent.
This past Saturday I joined Lil and friends at the Portishead Youth Centre for a Crafty Crop. It's very friendly group of people of all ages doing all sorts of crafts. I offer a Scrapbook Taster session each month where I bring a Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Workshop Kit containing all the supplies for 3 double-page layout and we work on it with 3 people. This month we worked with the rather chic Currently Loving Scrapbooking Kit and each made a double page layout. Here's what I made:
I have also uploaded a video with a flip through of all the layouts I've made with Stampin' Up! kits so far. You'll see the first layout in the video has no photos yet but I managed to add those this weekend so I have added that at the end of the video:
The next Lil Crafty crop is on 26th of September from 10.00 - 14.00 and the contribution is £15. Look for Lil' Crafty Crop on Facebook. I'll be there too with another Scrapbook Taster Session (£10). Follow me on Facebook to keep up with events and offers: facebook.com/getstampingwithsonja
Kettle and Card Sessions Portishead
I've missed teaching papercrafting workshops so I am starting again with some small group sessions (4 people) at my large Kitchen Table. At that size everyone has good space to work in and I can support everyone as needed. We'll have the kitchen island for die cutting or heat embossing. Fitting it around work I have decided on once a half-term, 6-7 times a year.The focus and structure would be much the same as when we were at the Beacon Hub: 3 projects per session of about 2.5 hrs on a Saturday afternoon from 13.30 - 16.00. Materials, instructions, coffee and tea included. If this is something you'd like to attend please let me know: sgortzak@yahoo.co.uk.
The first session will be October 10th and has a Christmas Focus. Costs will be £20 or free with a £25 order between now and the workshop. The one after that is 14th of November, theme TBD
Products used this Saturday:

No comments:
Post a Comment