Thursday 1 September 2016

First play with Holly Berry Happiness from the 2016 Autumn-Winter Catalogue by Stampin' Up!

Hi guys,

Today the new Stampin' Up! Autumn-Winter catalogue was launched and it is full of crafty goodness again: Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, New Year's and of course.....Christmas!

As a demonstrator I got to order my goodies last month already (with a nice discount as well) and had a play with them last weekend:



I used Pear Pizzazz (green) and Cherry Cobbler (ruby red) cardstock and ink. And that cute thin ribbon on the background is the Gold 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Natural Trim.

Ready to have a look at the catalogue yourself? Click on the picture below to be taken to the pdf version:


Want the real thing? Send me an e-mail with your address and I'll mail it to you or drop it off (if you're anywhere near Portishead:-). I only charge the postage for this but I'll refund you that on your first order.

Another exciting thing happening right now is the discounted annual catalogue products in Stampin’ Up!’s Special Offers. I know I’ll be ordering a few of the discounted products—they’re such a great deal! Click on the image below to see this week’s Special Offers and see what items you can save on:

And remember, if you order at least £ 50/ € 60 of product I will refund you your P&P. I can take orders from the UK, Holland, Germany, France and Austria. You can read everything about ordering with me on my Ordering Stampin' Up! page.

Happy Shopping!










No comments:

Post a Comment