Saturday 17 September 2016

Video: Stampin' Up! Oh Happy Day Card Kit

This week I did something I have never done before: I made a video. It was so much fun! The editing and uploading was less fun but I am sure that will get easier as I do it more often...yes I am planning on doing it more often.

The video is all about the Oh Happy Day Card Kit, an all-inclusive kit to make 20 cards. In the kit you will find card bases, envelopes, cardstock and hardboard die cuts, embellishments, baker's twine as well as ink, a clear block, dimensionals aaaaaand a stamp set! There are also instructions included and it all comes in a pretty craft box that you can probably make something else cool out of.

So without further ado here's the video:


Want to order this kit? It would make a great birthday or christmas present:-) You can do so by visiting my webshop or sending me an e-mail: sgortzak@yahoo.co.uk

The order nr. 142725. There are also versions in French and German available. It's everything you need to make 20 cards, including a stamp set, ink and a clear block.

My offer to refund you your P&P for orders placed over € 60/£50 with me is valid until Dec. 31st 2016. After you have placed and paid for your order just send me an e-mail: sgortzak@yahoo.co.uk

I can sell to any European country where Stampin' Up! is active: United Kingdom, The Netherlands, France, Germany and Austria. If you are in the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia or New Zealand you can contact a local demonstrator and they will be happy to help you.

To find out more about Sara Douglass' Facebook live event on September 20th you can go to her Facebook page: www.facebook.com/asarathing

No comments:

Post a Comment